Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
3. The end-user documentation included with the redistribution, if any, must include the following acknowledgment:
"This product includes software developed and owned by PublicVR (http://publicvr.org)."
Alternately, this acknowledgment may appear in the software itself, if and wherever such third-party acknowledgments normally appear.
4. CaveUT is a trademarks of PublicVR. Accordingly, products derived from this software may not be called "CaveUT", nor may "CaveUT" appear in their name, without prior written permission from PublicVR.
5. CaveUT 2004 v1.0 is the property of PublicVR. However, CaveUT 2004 v1.0 is a derivative work based on a Unreal Tournament 2004 by Epic Games. As such, it is subject to the End User License Agreement distributed with the installation package for Unreal Tournament 2004.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL PublicVR OR THEIR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
All text and images at this web site and pertaining to the CaveUT software -- with an exception noted immediately below -- are copyright © 2004 by Jeffrey Jacobson, who grants permission to copy and distribute the text and image files associated with them so long as they remain unmodified and are distributed together. All other rights are reserved.
The web page titled VRGL is not covered by this copyright notice. Though CaveUT 2004 makes use of VRGL, VRGL is a separate package covered by its own license. It is in no way to be considered a part of UT2004. Information about rights related to that page appear on the page itself.